A little late, but worthwhile nonetheless. Here is a list of things I am thankful for (obviously, this list is not comprehensive..could we even begin to truly count our blessings?):
1. "Jesus loves me, this I know!!"
2. "Jesus from His throne on high, came into this world to die, that I might from sin be free, bled and died upon the tree"
3. God's sovereignty
4. God's wisdom
5. the attributes of God: he is always good, kind, loving, gently correcting, mighty, just, Holy, perfect, beautiful, powerful, glorious, and on and on and on!
6. my husband
7. my son
8. our family(ies)
9. our friends
10. our church
11. food
12. clean water
13. clothes
14. warmth
15. music
16. the Bible
17. potluck groups
18. love
19. joy in my life
20. laughter
21. health
22. hope for the future
23. Heaven
24. electricity
25. prayer
26. our jobs
27. our cars
28. HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!!!!!!
Wonderful list, Alyssa. Love it!
ReplyDeleter