Playing trains with Brady (unfortunately, the only picture I have of them together!):
Driving the train:
I thought this was so creative yet simple: they had a counter with all sorts of craft supplies the kids could pick from--tissue paper, foam squares, yarn, squares cut out of magazines, markers, and glue sticks. The kids could then glue those on to sheets of construction paper. Abe seemed to really enjoy the activity, and we had everything on hand at home, so we copied the idea!
One of Abe's creations he made later at home:
Jungle Gym:
Mini Golf:
Semi Driving:
And lastly, I just have to share this video of Abram learning to ride his tricycle, because it makes me laugh every time I watch it! I think it's hilarious that he is so serious, and he keeps going backward--when he finally moves forward, he crashes into the wall! Obviously, we're still working on riding the trike a little better!
Oh, what a cutie, especially that hat. lov u g. grandma
ReplyDeletehaha.. My nephew is such a stud!! I think he needs his aunt aubie to come up there and help him learn to ride! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! I love his hat!! I can't wait until there are two
ReplyDeleteof those little Funk boys around!!! Love you all! A. Linda