Most of the animal's pens allowed you go right inside which was so neat! There were chickens, goats, cats, turkeys, cows, bulls, bunnies, ducks, and sheep! Here is Abe brushing a goat--notice how he is keeping his distance?!
A merry-go-round of sorts that the kids had to pedal:
Emily smooshed into the wagon train with the kids!
This pig was so huge and gross! I think her name was Patty? (Can't remember, exactly!) Charlie loved this pig and did not want to leave her...I had to finally pry him away!
Pushing the giant tube to make it roll:
These bouncy animals were so cute and fun! Both boys loved them!
Pony Rides!
Charlie wasn't so sure!
Huge tires to climb on!
Holding the baby chick!
Feeding the goats-Charlie was fearless!
Abe, a bit more cautious at first:
"Driving" the big tractor!
And so much more that I didn't get pictures of. It was a wonderful day. One of my favorite things about being a mother is to see the boys having fun, getting excited, and experiencing new things!
No comments:
Post a Comment