...and were the skies of parchment made, were every stalk on earth a quill, and every man a scribe by trade; to write the love of God above would drain the ocean dry, nor could the scroll contain the whole, though stretched from sky to sky...
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Excuses
I know I need to update....I know many of you, namely family, have been looking for a blog update each Sunday, BUT we've had some very busy weekends, AND I just got two new magazines today! (Food and Better Homes and Gardens) Today has been one of those days that's just been on-the-go like crazy...and I still have a dishwasher to unload and laundry to fold! But, I'm going to give myself permission to let those go until tomorrow (something that is very difficult for me to do!), and after Abe is tucked in bed, I'm going to drink some hot tea and enjoy my magazines. Hopefully I'll update in the next few days! I'm looking forward to writing about all of weekend visitors as of late. Check back soon!
Labels:
miscellaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment