We had our 2nd sonogram today, and they confirmed that it is definitely a BOY! I'm really glad, and not just because I don't have to return the clothes I bought! Ever since the first sonogram, I've just had in my head that it was a boy, so I've been thinking about/praying about/expecting this sweet little boy to come! I've been anticipating a little brother for Abe and being a mommy to my boyS!! A little girl would have been so precious too, but for now, I'm glad they were right--it would have taken a little bit of time to revamp my thinking if it had been a girl! If we have a third, I think I just won't find out anything until they can tell me for sure!
Here is a picture of Baby Boy Funk #2:
Right now I'm measuring about a week ahead, so that could either mean I'll go into labor early, which would be just great!! Or, I'll just have a big baby, which would be not so great. We'll see what happens!
We're so excited to meet you little guy! We love you so much already!
Hurray for 2 little boys!! I too was so glad to have Jesse right after Levi. I'm happy to say you're in for double fun!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad all is going well,
love,
Ruth