Friday, January 11, 2013

Never an Interruption

For some reason (that I'm growing increasingly frustrated with), Blogger is not allowing me to post any photos this week! I've been working on uploading photos from our recent holiday trip to Illinois, but without Blogger on my side, it just isn't working too well.

SO, my Christmas post, as well as my Food on Friday post, will have to be postponed. Still wanting to have some sort of content to share today, I want to link to an article I read recently regarding Parenting and the work God is seeking to do in my heart as well as my children. If you have the time, read it. It isn't terribly long, but wow, it really spoke to my heart. I do precisely what the author speaks of on, probably, a daily basis. Terribly convicting yet powerfully encouraging.

Not wanting to undo the good he has written, I won't add any additional thoughts of my own.

"Parenting: It's Never an Interruption" by Paul Tripp


This morning, when my alarm went off much earlier than I would have liked, my husband reminded me that "This is the day that the LORD has made", so I will rejoice and be glad in it! Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment