I guess it's about time this exciting news came across my blog (and while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and blame my blogging absence lately on this exciting news, too...):
Baby #3 is due February 24, 2015!!
I'm just over 16 weeks and feeling pretty good! My poor blog and my love of baking took a back seat during the first trimester, though, as I oftentimes just collapsed when we finally hit rest time each day! We are very excited and thankful for God's timing and faithfulness.
In other news, Abe is really enjoying school, and it seems like it has been a pretty seamless transition for everyone. I've really enjoyed packing his lunch and trying to keep his food fun--he especially likes when I write notes on his napkins! Charlie and I have adjusted to it being a bit quieter at home, and as much as we miss Abe, we're having fun together. There is a definite chill in the air today, and we made some pumpkin cream cheese muffins with the kitchen windows open--loved it! When the school days ends and we're all back together again, it's really fun (and sometimes challenging!).
Ryan is in the midst of a really intense month in the Surgical ICU. Combined with residency applications opening for submission this coming Monday, it has been a pretty overwhelming September so far. October and November should offer a more relaxed schedule.
We have officially determined which programs we're applying to for residency, and wow, we could end up anywhere!! It will be exciting as the fall progresses and we see what programs offer him interviews. He will actually do most of the interviewing during December and January.
I think that's all for now--hopefully more consistent blog posts will be on board in the months ahead!
congrats on your pregnancy! what a gift from God! i enjoy keeping up with your family through this blog. :)
ReplyDeleteLoooove! Can't wait to find out gender :) Love you and the other THREE people in your life!
ReplyDelete