I can't believe we are a week away from Christmas! We are savoring each moment, and I am so filled with peace this season. I feel like this year, more than any of the past years since becoming a mother, had been the most intentional and joyous.
Our family is settled and thriving here in Springfield, despite the challenges that residency holds at times. God has opened up opportunity for good conversations with our boys recently, and I pray that we are shepherding their hearts with much wisdom and grace. We have had music on nearly round the clock, and have had such fun baking, watching old Christmas classics, and delivering goodies!
We are so thankful for Jesus this Christmas season and hope that you, too, are filled with the joy and peace that only He can give.
Of course, some pictures:
The Funk family Christmas was held early this year since Isaac and Elise are getting married (this weekend!!!):
Excited boys:
Abe started basketball and really loves it:
This one is getting into EVERYTHING!!
Case in point:
My card stamper:
We tried cinnamon caramels this year--yummy!
And peppermint macarons--these were my favorite!
Oh, how I love these boys!!









Recipes, please!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your blog!
A Shirley