Some photos:
This tree--I have LOVED looking at it each morning outside our front window! It is like one giant flame and so gorgeous.
Raking--my goodness, do we have a lot of raking to do here! I happen to enjoy it, though, and the boys enjoyed jumping in the leaves!
Abe took this picture of Sweet Theo while we worked in the yard on a beautiful fall afternoon:
Raking--my goodness, do we have a lot of raking to do here! I happen to enjoy it, though, and the boys enjoyed jumping in the leaves!
Charlie came out dressed like this the other morning. He is so funny! Notice his bow tie, too!
Oh, and in case you wondered, we never got around to that hot cocoa stand. The weather didn't cooperate to begin with, and then Abe began to wonder if maybe not many people would come. While I didn't want to discourage him from carrying out his idea, I agreed and thought maybe it would be better to do it at our neighborhood garage sale, when more people would be out and apt to buy his cocoa. And besides that, the boys kept wanting to drink it, and our mix was beginning to run low!
Lastly, the table ready for our first Thanksgiving here. The boys have been asking if they can help me get ready (even offering to help pick up/clean--NOT normal!). They've also been dying to put up Christmas decor....I think they are just so excited for the holidays in our new home!
Have a beautiful and blessed Thanksgiving!
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Psalm 136:1



No comments:
Post a Comment