Monday, November 7, 2011

Farmer Abe

Last Monday, we celebrated the last day of October! It's hard to believe that we're already a week into November. While I'm not a fan or advocate of all the ghouls and ghosts, I do think it's fun for the kiddos to get dressed up, and I enjoy passing out candy to all the cute trick-or-treaters. This year, Abe was a farmer. Rather than the traditional trick-or-treating (which our neighborhood held on Sunday, the 30th, a particularly cold and drizzly day), we went to Ryan's school on Monday afternoon. Each of the faculty offices handed out candy to the children of MCW students and faculty, and there was a party in the cafeteria afterward. They were very generous, and Abe came home with quite a stash! His father managed to eat most of it before Abe got too much of a sugar high, but Abe still got a fair amount too...the M&M's were his favorite! Here is our little farmer:

No comments:

Post a Comment