But, I suppose it's also good to have thoughts like that, because it puts things in perspective for me. It is true that we've already finished around 1/6 of our years living with Abe, and I want to treasure every moment: the eruptions of laughter, the hugs and kisses, even the moments that make me want to pull my hair out and breathe a sigh of relief as soon as we put him to bed for the night. Parenting has made me painfully aware of my selfishness and my need for grace every day, and yet, parenting has brought a joy and purpose to life that I could have never imagined would be possible.
Sweet Abram, we are so thankful God brought you into our life 3 years ago! We praise Him for your life and pray every day that you would live a life set apart for the glory of Jesus Christ our Lord. We love you!
Remembering:

The 3-year-old (Daddy took him fishing the morning of his birthday!):
Happy Birthday Abe!
Happy Birthday Abram! I wish you birthday Blessigs. I am looking forward to seeing the crew soon!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to one and all;
Kyle J. S.