Friday, November 8, 2013

Miscellaneous

First, just a brief note about my total lack of new recipe posts lately… I think I was a little burnt out from all the new recipes I had to try when we got unusual items in our veggie box over the summer/early fall!  That season is over now, so I’ve kind of been sticking to the tried and true.  Especially with colder weather now, it’s hard to pass up the opportunity to make our favorite comfort foods!

Now some pictures from life around our house lately:

Piggy-back rides with Daddy—this was so special, because I remember doing this with my sisters and our dad!

P1020984

P1020985

 

Playing “Matching” with Daddy after he got home one night.  And yes, Abe is in his undies.  If you stop by our home unexpectedly, there is a very good chance that you’ll find him just like that!  Thankfully the colder weather has begun to put an end to it…

P1030001

 

Charlie stepped right into camera as I was trying to take the above picture! 

P1030005

 

Our “friends” we made one rainy day:

P1030025

 

Charlie helping himself to some Cheerios one morning!

P1030031

 

Drawing with chalk:

P1030048

 

The last pictures are from a picnic dinner we took to the reserve/parkway area on a beautiful but chilly evening!  It was colder out than we realized, but we had a ton of fun!

Abe-ster:

P1030052

The Charles:

P1030054

My hubby and me:

P1030055

Our view during dinner:

P1030056

The boys exploring while I cleaned up the food:

P1030061

Now the cold is really settling in around here!  While we had a couple of really mild days at the beginning of this week, I think now it’s here to stay…

No comments:

Post a Comment