I’ve seen this idea popping up on a few blogs here and there, and I think it’s so much fun! Each hour, you take a photo of something you’re doing. Obviously most these activities don’t encompass the entire span of an hour, but it still gives you a peek into our day!
This past weekend Ryan was off on Saturday, so we turned off our alarm and were looking forward to sleeping in until the boys woke up, usually around 7. But… Abe woke up with some uncontrollable coughing around 5 AM, and alas, our day began.
5 AM: Breathing treatment for Abe
6 AM: Abe watches cartoons (while I nod off on the couch beside him)
7 AM: Charlie wakes up and it’s time for some coffee!
8 AM: Pumpkin Spice Pancakes!
9 AM: Exercise
11 AM: Library!
12 PM: Groceries!
1 PM: Laundry
2 PM: Ahh, boys are napping!
3 PM: Batch of granola
4 PM: Kitchen Clean-Up
5 PM: Edwardo’s!
6 PM: Daddy and Charlie reading
7 PM: Bath time!
8 PM: Bedtime for the boys
9 PM: Ryan and I watch a little Flashpoint
10 PM: Time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment