A brief photo recap of life these days:
I LOVE his little padded bottom up in the air! It's oh-so-sweet when he sleeps like this:
One day, I couldn't find Abe. Soon I heard some rustling around in the closet...unsure as to what I would find, I grabbed the camera, and when I opened the door, I found him digging around in the diaper bag for some gum! I died laughing, but we did have a talk afterward about how he doesn't need to be sneaky, rather, just ask!
Another day, I thought I had put Charlie in a safe place (since he's started crawling, he tends to knock down Abe's towers, tear apart his train tracks, etc.), and Abe often retaliates a bit too roughly (we're working on this!!). Soon I heard, "Mommy, I'm in here!" and I walked into their room to find this:
He adores bath time:
Abe has been assigned a chore that I felt was age-appropriate-making his bed! I think he does a pretty good job!
One day I found an awesome, one-day-only deal on photo Christmas cards, so naturally, I attempted to get a few decent pictures of the boys. The photo-shoot was largely a major fail, but I did get a great one of Abe SMILING!!!! Usually, he is quick to say "cheese" but does it totally straight-faced, so this was a huge accomplishment!
And one of Charlie:
Well, I guess that's all for this blog post. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment