Just some odds and ends from the past few days at the Funk's!
This kid LOVES food. He's figured out how to open the pantry door and is constantly bringing me whatever he can find, hoping I'll let him have some, and making his disappointment quite obvious if I don't say yes! Enjoying a red velvet cupcake:
This is Abe's new hangout; he calls it his "nest". It's a little hard to tell in the photo, but he has his blankets, pillows, and animals strategically lining each side. He enjoys coming to his nest periodically throughout the day to read, or when Daddy gets home, play with his iPod. It might be a creative ploy to get out of making his bed, and if it is, it's totally working! I love that he comes of his own accord for a little quiet time to rest or read, so, the nest can stay!
I came home from the grocery store on Saturday to find this....completely melted my heart. Charlie hardly ever does this....when he's up, he's up, so I love that he got some snuggle time with Daddy.
Sunday afternoon singing, and an Abe who refused to smile for the camera....
Abe got a sticky hand (which he calls his "Hand Smacker") from Sunday School yesterday! He thoroughly enjoyed playing with it for about 12 hours, but it's now lost somewhere. I've yet to figure out how so many things can become lost in our small home...
On the ceiling!
Today we made a "Train Chain"! We're meeting my parents in Chicago on Mother's Day, and Abe gets to head back to Peoria to spend a week with them, Nana and Papa, and his cousins! Then he gets to come back up to Wisconsin via the TRAIN. He is thrilled. This is his countdown chain!
The weather was absolutely beautiful here today! After two straight weeks of dreary weather, it was a welcome change. An evening walk to the park...ahead of me:
And behind me:
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment