Regarding our trip back to Illinois for the holidays, Abe's sickness was quickly recovered after getting him on some steroids, and we were able to thoroughly enjoy Christmas! We kicked off the break with family in Chicago and wrapped it up ringing in the New Year with good friends. With lots of joyous engagements with both family and friends in between, we had a busy, wonderful break! We even managed to have some time for a little R&R too! While the season is behind us for another year, I wanted to share a few favorite photos. We are so, incredibly blessed!
One of my super-cute woodland creature ornaments:
Red Velvet Cake Balls:
Christmas Sparkle:
Sugar Cookies Abe and I made together:
Delivering a study treat (above cookies) to Daddy during finals week:
Our family on Christmas Eve:
Wearing 3-D glasses for the Polar Express show at Shedd Aquarium--Amazingly enough, Abe left these on for the entire performance!:
Abe jumping to Daddy at the hotel in Chicago, a mid-air shot!:
My sweet Abe:
I pray you all have a blessed, beautiful 2012. Our prayer is that our life this year might bring glory to God and that our little sphere of influence might be enlarged and blessed for His Name's Sake.
O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together! Psalms 34:3
Great pics! Did you make that red velvet dessert or where is it from?? Also, I just had the biggest smile when I saw Ryan in your room...Why? you ask...because he is sitting in the chair that I referred to as my "doc. chair" that I gave to you when I got married...that you took with you when you got married...and that your husband now sit in while studying to be a DOCTOR! :0)
ReplyDelete-Erin