Monday, February 25, 2013

Charlie is 1!!!

Charlie Bear turned 1 yesterday!  It was an incredibly fast year!  What a joy it has been to be his mother for an entire year now.  I am so in love with my baby boy, who I guess is actually considered a toddler now--I love his laugh, his smile, his chubby hands and thighs, even his [very] slobbery kisses!

Sweet Charlie, You have brought such joy to our family, and we are so thankful God gave you to us!  When you were born, your Daddy prayed to God for a word of Scripture regarding your life, and this is what God gave him:

"He did right in the sight of the LORD...He trusted in the LORD, the God of Israel...For he clung to the LORD; he did not depart from following Him, but kept His commandments..." 2 Kings 18:2-8

So that has been, and will continue to be, our prayer for you, sweet boy.  May you love Jesus all of your days.  We love you so much!

1 Year Ago:




1 Year Old!



Happy Birthday Charlie!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is a year already!! It seems like yesterday, we came to Wisconsin to visit you! You should have posted the video you made of Grandpa & Grandma Leuthold with his Abe's new instruments!! Sounds like you had a super good time!! Love you all and can't wait to see you sometime soon! I hope!!! A. Linda

    ReplyDelete