Monday, February 4, 2013

It's Tough Being a Kid...

Last week, a mom from my Bible study had a Facebook post that linked to this article: "46 Reasons my Three-Year-Old Might Be Freaking Out". I was dying laughing at some of these, because they were just so typical of Abe! Click the link to read the whole list, but here are my favorites:

11 Reasons My Three-Year-Old Might Be Freaking Out

1. His lip tastes salty.

2. He’s not allowed in the oven.

3. I gave him the wrong blue crayon.

4. There’s a dog within a 70 mile radius.

5. His hair is heavy.

6. His sleeve is touching his thumb.

7. The inside of his nose stinks.

8. A balloon he got six months ago is missing.

9. The inside of his cheek feels rough.

10. He got powdered sugar on his pants.

11. He jumped off the sofa and we weren’t watching.


I know I posted this picture before, but because I crack up each time I look at it, and given the subject matter, it seemed worth repeating... our three-year-old!


1 comment:

  1. this is possibly the funniest thing i have ever read... 2 & 7 are the best!!! cant wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!! love you! aubz

    ReplyDelete