The other night while I was making dinner, Charlie came into the kitchen saying "Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh!" I said, "What's uh-oh? Can you show mommy?"
He said, "Yah, yah" and led me to our bedroom. He walked up to Ryan's guitar, pointed, and said "Uh-oh!"
I wasn't sure what the problem was until I noticed a few globs of something around the opening in the middle.... I had given Charlie a string cheese for a snack, and now, clearly, that string cheese had found its way inside of Ryan's guitar. And, as you might imagine, an 18-month-old doesn't eat string cheese quite as "cleanly" as you and I might.... it's hard to tell in the picture, but it's quite slobbery!
After rolling the icky cheese stick around inside of the guitar, it finally found its way to the opening and we fished it out. Pretty funny!
Just today, I found Charlie in yet another precarious situation in the bathroom:
I had just changed his diaper and then walked to the dining room to pick up the boys' shoes and sweatshirts from our trip to the park earlier. (That took about 40 seconds, max..) And he had already found his way into the sink! What a stinker!
Oh, we love him so much!
Brynlee loves to climb into the sink too, so frustrating sometimes!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely to cute. I could just squeeze him sitting there in that sink. Give him an extra hug for me. love u grandma
ReplyDelete