One evening last week, Abe and I were reading some books together on the couch. Pretty soon, I realized that I no longer heard Charlie banging around his blocks, so I sent Abe back to their room to see what he was doing. A few moments later, Abe was laughing hysterically...I asked what was going on, and Abe said, "Charlie is in the potty!"
Of course, I assumed that meant he was once again sloshing one of his toys around in the toilet water (gross, I know...I sterilize!). It never crossed my mind that Charlie was literally in the potty...
It was one of those moments when discipline was so hard, because I couldn't help but laugh, but of course, he needed scolded and told that he was not allowed to climb into the potty! Needless to say, he went straight into the tub! Oh, the woes and joys of parenting a toddler!
That is just to precious. Know you were shocked to say the least but cute.
ReplyDeletelove u grandma
Hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha!
ReplyDeletehahaha oh pook!
ReplyDelete